Coffs Dance Classes
Coffs dance classes are usually* held every held every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday night:
Classes are held at our dance studio in Suite 3, 15 Orlando Street, Coffs Harbour.
- $10 for each 1 hour class.
- $60 for all classes in a week. This is great value (15 hours of dancing) and perfect for those students wanting to accelerate their dancing.
Our dance classes are open to all. You:
- don’t have to book in advance – classes cater for dancers who just want to drop in for an occasional dance
- don’t have to have any prior experience – fundamental classes cater for people who have never danced in their life
- don’t need to come with a partner – we always have a mix of people and rotate dance partners
- don’t need to dress in a particular way – it’s okay to come in comfortable, casual clothing or dress for the night as you wish
- don’t need particular dance shoes – casual shoes are fine, and as you progress you’ll get a wealth of information on dance shoe options for each style
The only thing you do need to do is complete a brief membership form and pay an initial $10 membership fee (an annual fee), which is primarily for insurance purposes.
We are a very friendly, supportive and welcoming dance group but if you still have questions before coming along to an evening please contact us.
* Classes do not run during public holidays and over the Christmas break. Please contact us if in doubt.